Full-Time Outside Sales Associate
Outside Sales Associate for the Smoky Mountain Trader
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sell advertising space to new clients and visit customers in person.
- Effectively service existing customers and compete required minimum calls per week.
- Attend weekly sales meeting.
- Must be professional in communication style, appearance and must customer service focused.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 Years of Professional Sales Experience.
- Willingness to travel locally.
- Work in a team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and present sales proposals to customers.
- A positive, assertive and outgoing demeanor and a professional appearance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Strong Listening Skills.
- Dependable Transportation with Proof of Insurance.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (Must provide a copy of your MVR).
- Bilingual Preferred, but not required.
- Pagination experience a plus.
You’ll receive some established accounts. You will still be required to seek out new customers each week too.
Email resume to: [email protected] or submit your resume with the form below.